Warrants and Record Sealing

Warrants and Record Sealing Services in Las Vegas - 702 Traffic

If you have a warrant, please contact our office for warrant resolution services in quashing your warrant(s). In most cases, we are able to quash your warrant within 24 hours or the very same day you retain our services! A Warrant for your arrest will also cause the DMV to suspend your driver’s license and will show up on background checks that may stop you from being hired for a job.

In addition to quashing your warrant, our office will assist in the negotiation of the original ticket, to reduce or clear the issued fines. In most cases, your ticket will be reduced to an illegal parking ticket with NO points against your DMV record, NO traffic school, NO Court, NO insurance notification and reduced court fines.

DMV & FTA (failure to appear clearance)

If your driver’s license has been suspended due to your warrant or for any reason, we will obtain for you the FTA (Failure to Appear) clearance from the court. You can then take the FTA to the Department of Motor Vehicles and have your driver’s license re-instated.


Seal Your Nevada Criminal Record Record sealing is the legal process of concealing or hiding charges from a person’s permanent criminal record so that it is not accessed by any public, private or government agency. Once a person’s records are sealed, all of the proceedings recounted in a person’s record are treated as if they never occurred. Although there are few occasions when those records can be accessed, you can conduct yourself as if the incident never happened.

What are the benefits of sealing my record?

People lose certain benefits and privileges when they are convicted of criminal charges.
One of the main reasons people get their records sealed is so they have wider employment opportunities. When applying for a job, the person with a sealed record can answer “no” to all the questions asking whether or not the person was ever arrested or convicted of a crime. They can honestly answer that they have never been arrested or convicted of a crime because the potential employer cannot access their sealed records.

What happens after the record is sealed?

The result of sealing your criminal record in Nevada is the criminal proceedings are treated as if they never happened. For job purposes, you can say that you have not been convicted or arrested for the sealed offenses. By sealing your records, you’ll be eligible for jobs that would otherwise exclude you based solely on your Nevada criminal history as well as professional licenses.

Am I eligible to have my record sealed?

Being charged with any offense where the charges are still pending cannot be sealed in Las Vegas. Also, being convicted of any offense except for moving or standing traffic violations during the waiting periods mentioned above can prevent a person record from being sealed in Las Vegas. The category of the crime that has been committed also plays a significant part in whether or not a person’s records are eligible for being sealed along with when the person was released from custody or from probation.
Crimes committed against children under the age of 18 involving kidnapping, false imprisonment, pandering, prostitution or an attempt to commit one of the offenses previously listed cannot be sealed. Also, sexual offenses typically cannot be sealed in Nevada or Las Vegas if they are against a child under the age of 18 and are considered a felony or involve sexual exploitation of a child under the age of 18.

In most cases if you meet the following criteria you can get your record sealed:

If your case was dismissed or you were acquitted, you may be eligible to have your record sealed as long as you don’t have other criminal actions pending against you.
If you have a conviction in Nevada, you may be eligible to get your record sealed if the required amount of time has elapsed.

The Law Office of 702 Traffic are knowledgeable in the area of traffic law. In most cases, The Law Office of 702 Traffic can reduce or eliminate your ticket without you going to court, without earning points on your diving record and without any insurance increases.
For additional information contact our office at
(702) TRAFFIC (702.872.3342)